Learn solar design concepts and sharpen your existing industry skills through our continuing education program.
With over 30 health, safety, and welfare hours registered with a national solar certification organization, we meet the CEU requirements of most state architect/engineering/contractor boards which do not require direct program registration with the board itself. Where required, we are happy to register our program with your state board if you cover the registration fees. Consider networking with your colleagues to reduce board registration fees, we are flexible.
$150 per continuing education cycle – take between 6 or up to 30 hours of content with unlimited access.
Course instructions are emailed upon registration / payment.
• NABCEP-registered program and continuing education provider.
• Meets 100% hour requirements for PV Associate, Technical Sales, and Installer recertification paths.
• 18 hour and 6 hour course options with section completion certificates – take as much as you want.
• Advanced track for experienced installers – just ask!
• Unlimited access to the ENTIRE PROGRAM – even after your education cycle is complete
• Interactive community of like-minded students.
Architect, Engineer, Contractor? AIA LEED BPI? We are not registered with any other continuing education board. Not all states require registration for engineer, architect, and contractor continuing education. We will register with your continuing education board for an additional fee.