Welcome to Solar Design Lab.
This class will explore the areas where computer-assisted design improves the accuracy of performance estimating, array layout, project documentation, all the way through permitting. Follow along to complete solar designs on your own, with input from qualified personnel as needed.
Prefer to read? View the illustrated text here.
- Completing a site survey with SolarDesignTool
2. String Sizing with SolarDesignTool
3. Shade Analysis with Aurora + Helioscope
4. Adding solar to Sketchup with Skelion & Detailed CAD Project Documentation with PVComplete
6. Bonus material: Sales tools with SolarGraf, Tree Height with Google Earth, Engineering Stamp Services w/ Solar-Roof-Check